CINSER Study Abroad Program Objectives
1. Students will develop communication skills in a foreign language.
2. Students will gain new perspectives from their courses taken abroad and learn to communicate appropriately and effectively with diverse individuals and groups from other cultures.
3. Students will become more aware of their own culture, identity, and values.
4. Students will evaluate their preconceptions and stereotypes about other cultures and develop crosscultural understanding through cultural immersion.
5. Students will gain increased capacity to analyze issues with appreciation for disparate viewpoints.
6. Students will develop independence and build confidence about living and working in a foreign environment.
--Adopted January 2019
Amman Study Abroad